Wednesday 2 September 2015

Welcome to 'Sixteen O Six'

First off, I want to give you a warm welcome to my blog, titled 'Sixteen O Six'. I've been slowly drifting back into the thought of blogging, and have been compelled to do so for quite a long time now, but I wanted to make it happen and procrastinate no longer. 

Obviously, the basics are my name and such, so hello, bonjour, hallÄ, hola... (and the list goes on and on.) I'm Rachel. I've been thirteen as of 16/06- hence my blog name. I switch between hobbies, but my main enjoyments include all things artsy (artsy: also meaning the Tumblr theme). I also like to see new scenery, and capture moments through the lens of my phone, and subsequently, posting them on a site that I'm unwittingly proud to call my very own blog!

I'll let you get to know me gradually throughout my posts so I'm going to leave you here. All social media is linked about on here so you can talk to me over there if you wish! I never know how to end posts without a virtual awkward silence, so I'm just simply going to say "bye."



No comments:

Post a Comment