Thursday 24 September 2015

BANG BANG Into the Room.

It seems like I'm announcing this 'news' like it's a big deal to the world, but I got a fringe. A lot of people don't know that I had a fringe from when I was a toddler up until the age of about 9- and it was horrific. Back then, it was literally a line of hair that began at the about the top of my head, and worked all its way over my eyes. I'm not going to explain the regretted phase of when I thought I was a 'goth' with a side fringe over one eye...

In every single blog post now, I use the word "autumnal" but I think that bangs are great for the autumn (and covering up acne- it's great for both uses). My fringe is quite thin as I only got a small fraction of my hair added to it, but it's something different and something quite rare for young people in this day and age. 

No comments:

Post a Comment